Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blackout

This is a digital painting I created for a website I helped create called Nationundead.com. This painting served as a header for the chapter 'Blackout', in which the electricity has gone out due to zombie infestation. I wanted it to be ominous, and to leave a lot to the imagination. Is that a zombie about to come downstairs or someone checking the light bulb? Would you be willing to check out a scary looking basement, or are you the type to hide, and hole up in the basement?

1 comment:

  1. Jon - I would very much like to use this image as the header on a blog I'm starting http://basementburning.wordpress.com/about/
    and would of course give you credit on the site with a link back to your blog. Please let me know if this would be okay with you. Thank you, TMarie

    ReplyDelete